3 Day Karamoja Boda Boda Tour – The best way to explore the Karamoja region – Truly off the beaten track – is on a Boda Boda. Take the more scenic routes that only the locals know about. Taste the dust and Experience Uganda’s Wild East on two wheels.
Our experienced local guides take you on a journey through history, cultural heritage and wilderness of northeast Uganda. Visit the traditional homesteads, climb iconic landmarks, visit the traditional craftsman and end the day with a cold drink at sunset.
The Karamoja Boda Boda tour is a nice mix of driving, hiking, cycling, cultural experiences and loads of big smiles and stunning sceneries.
- Move around the region like a local
- Homestay in traditional villages
- Hike Karamoja’s highest mountain range
- Spend a day with Uganda’s nomad cattle keepers
- Learn ancient crafts from local craftsmen
- Motorbike with helmet
- Experienced local guide
- Camping equipment
- Meals and water
- Government taxes